CERTIFICATE IN FIBROBLAST PLASMA LIFT
Plasma fibroblast treatment is a nonsurgical skin-tightening procedure that uses a high energy discharge to make a small wound in the skin. This can encourage cells known as fibroblasts to repair the skin and maintain firmness.
This treatment is less invasive than surgery. It aims to improve the skin’s appearance by using plasma, which is a hot, gas-like substance, to stimulate the fibroblast cells in the deeper layer of the skin to repair the outer skin layers.
- TGA Approved Plamere Plasma Pen device included (beware of imitation devices).
- The most hands on training on the Gold Coast.
- Advanced pattern placement training the achieve the best results with our experienced master educator.
- Increase your salon income. Treatments take around 60 minutes and start from $600+.
- Ongoing support and mentoring from our master educator.
- high precision to target specific areas
- short operation time
- no bleeding
- less damage to other tissues and rapid formation of the protective layer
- fast healing
- immediate return to usual activities
- no visible scars
- no hyperpigmentation
- no infection
- no pain
- very slight inflammatory reaction
Course Fee: $4950
50% deposit required when booking course
THEN PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
Duration: 2 Days
- The skin’s structure
- Fibroblasts, collagen and elastin
- Fitzpatrick scale skin colours
- The wound healing processes
- How the treatment works
- Plasma Fibroblast vs cosmetic surgery
- Skin types that cannot be treated
- Possible/rare adverse reactions or complications
- Consents and client wavers
- Pre-treatment & pre care
- Post treatment & aftercare
- The DO’S and DON’TS of plasma
- How to operate and maintain your device
- Practical Plasma Fibroblast treatments for face and body
- Pattern placement techniques (most important) with 3 and 5 point technique
- Skin tag removal
- Eyelid technique (Blepharoplasty)
- Results- before and afters photos
Class Time 9:00am-4:00pm
9:00am - 11:30am: Theory
11:30am- 12:30: Dummy Practical
1:00pm: Model Required
3:00pm: Model Required
9:00am - 12:00 Model Required
12:30: Model Required
2:30pm: Model Required